We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roldolfo Ortega: Top Notch Tour Guide

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Roldolfo Ortega: Top Notch Tour Guide

I just returned from a month long trip through Nicaragua, and Panama, and was lucky enough to discover a guide here on TripAdvisor named Rodolfo Ortega. I emailed him on short notice about getting a tour through Granada for the first day of my trip. I have to say..I'm glad that I did! He was great! extremely informative, great to be around, and he spoke perfect English (which was good for me, I'm still learning Espanol)

Anyway, I had to buy a bus ticket for my onward travels, and he was even kind enough to go to the bus station with me during our tour. Out of my month of traveling, that first day with Rodolfo was the highlight tour of my trip. Anyone heading to Nicaragua? email Rodolfo. You won't be sorry.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,473 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roldolfo Ortega: Top Notch Tour Guide

Agree ---------see my many raves about him!!

2. Re: Roldolfo Ortega: Top Notch Tour Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 21:19