We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood in Granada

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,305 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Seafood in Granada

I want to eat as much seafood as possible in Ganada next month. I have had quapote at Las Colinas. Please suggest some additional meals and restaurants!!!!

San Francisco...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood in Granada

Try El Chocoyos. Their chef Octavio is quite talented and the seafood they serve is fantastic. They are located at Casa San Francisco.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,305 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood in Granada

Yes I know that restaurant--ate a chicken dish there last year--wasn't another person there --but it was a rainy night--nice setting.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
151 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood in Granada

Have Rodolfo take you down to Villas Mombacho, which is near where you get a boat for the isletas tour. By far the best and freshest fish we've had here!

I also recommend the fish with gorgonzola at La Chayaboya, which is now my favorite Granada restaurant.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,305 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seafood in Granada

We planned to do both of those last year but ran out of time!!

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,305 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seafood in Granada

Look how good the lobster looks at the Ciudad review at the left!

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,191 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seafood in Granada

my wife love the fish at the fine herbs at the mediterraneo and i like sea food paella at cafe de conchis.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,305 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seafood in Granada

Thanks Byronortega--I was looking for a paella place!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
151 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seafood in Granada

The paella at Mediterraneo is among the best I've had anywhere in the world. Some of the seafood tapas there are also amazing--the clams, the baby calamari and the shrimp in particular. Just had all of this again last night, and it never disappoints!

9. Re: Seafood in Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2012, 10:17