We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan del Sur to Managua

Spearfish, South...
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Topic
San Juan del Sur to Managua

Would there be a shuttle from San Juan to Managua? I want to go from San Juan del Sur to Granada where I'll spend a couple of days, then on to Managua. Are there inner-country shuttles? From Managua, I will go to San Pedro Island, Belize - what is the best mode of transportation to San Pedro?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Donna

Mentioned in this post
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Belize
Belize
Central America
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,448 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

try iskra travel or adelante expres those are two shuttle companies on SJDS that do shuttle services to managua or Granada

To san pedro the cheapest will be a bus ride on King quality or tica bus to Guatemala and from there fly to belice

Mentioned in this post
Guatemala
Guatemala
Central America
Spearfish, South...
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

Thank you so much for your response - I appreciate all the help I can get.

Level Contributor
84 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

What does a shuttle from SJDS to the Managua airport cost? Just curious.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
69 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

looks like 1 way from SJDS to Managua is 40$ one way. for more info check this site:

http://iskratravel.com/shuttles.html

Level Contributor
84 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

Thanks.

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
5 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

They usually run for $90 per person. If you are traveling in a group, it cost less. But it also depends on the time you are traveling. Night time is more expensive.

Mi Wuk Village...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

From Guat to San Pedro you can also go by buses...you have to change. That takes longer but is cheaper. Click the flight button at the top of the page. Belize tends to be an expensive country to fly to.

Mentioned in this post
Belize
Belize
Central America
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

If you're in San Juan del Sur stop by the SurfNicaWaves store, Calle Central frente al Hotel Colonial, and see Mario or Luis. They can get you wherever you need to go safely.

Mentioned in this post
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Hotel Colonial
Hotel Colonial
692 Reviews
Granada, Nicaragua
9. Re: San Juan del Sur to Managua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 06:21