We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any internet cafes in Granada?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
58 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Any internet cafes in Granada?

I will be traveling to Granada, Nicaragua next week. This is going to be my first time in Central America, and as I won't be taking my laptop with me, I'd like to know if there are any internet cafes in Granada. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any internet cafes in Granada?

You wil be able to see quite a few as you walk on the different streets of the city.

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any internet cafes in Granada?

DItto.

Plus if you bring your cell all of the hotels have wifi include it

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
58 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any internet cafes in Granada?

Rodolfo and Byronortega, thank you for your replies. Much appreciated!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any internet cafes in Granada?

Don't miss Cafe de sonrisas on Calle Real Xalteva, they don't advertise Wifi but it is there.

Cafe is staffed by deaf mutes , so is fun to order.. They have a picture menu to help with ordering.

garden cafe has great food, bad wifi..

5. Re: Any internet cafes in Granada?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 06:17