We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

staying in Granada

Peachland
Level Contributor
31 posts
176 reviews
Save Topic
staying in Granada

We want to spend a month (January) in Granada but having problems finding reasonable rates! I heard Nicaragua was inexpensive but the rentals seem to be quite high.

Anyone stayed at a great place for the budget conscious?

Chichiriviche...
Level Contributor
354 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: staying in Granada

Granada is together with San Juan del Sur very expensive all the listed vacation rentals are "Gringo prices" if you stay in Granada and ask around you will find cheaper deals from locals or from some foreiger....but over the internet its almost not posible to find a good deal.. I would check out Leon or the beacher nearby Las Penias or Poneloya there you should find better deals.

I also do not understand what you would do a whole months in Granada is a bigger village 4 block south norh east and west to explore 3 museums and thats it ...YOu can eays see Granada in one or two days...I would not recommend do stay there for a months also its very hot and noisy...

Cheers

Salta

Granada, Nicaragua
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: staying in Granada

Nicaragua is a great destination, and Granada is a hub of cultural and history, with many artisans, it can be very affordable, what is your budget?if staying a month you will certainly need apartment amenities and kitchen access, have you checked on VRBO, or with the properties listed as hostels? This is a great blog that may help

innicanow.com/2012/…

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: staying in Granada

Depends on your budget, there is rentals of all prices

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: staying in Granada

Check Granada property services. I am using them for Dwc

5. Re: staying in Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 06:17