We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did Seeing Hands Blind Massage Close?

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
43 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Did Seeing Hands Blind Massage Close?

I'm less than a week away from my arrival in Granada and I just saw a post somewhere that after Euro Cafe moved to El Calzada it closed in March of 2014 and that Seeing Hands Blind Massage went away with it? Is that true???? I desperately hope not! It was such an awesome program and one of the best massages I've ever had? If so, does anyone have any other suggestions for a great affordable massage?

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Did Seeing Hands Blind Massage Close?

Yep they moved and i do not see blind massage anywhere, but i live in Granada and if i see it some where around i let you know.

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Did Seeing Hands Blind Massage Close?

You will now find Seeing Hands located in the Computadoras de Granada space on Calle 14 de Septiembre 2 blocks north of Iglesia La Merced or 1/2 block south of the Bomberos (firehall)

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Did Seeing Hands Blind Massage Close?

Downside- One of the blind guys 'read' the contour relief of my wife's chest.

To top it off, my wife told me he was rubbing himself against the table during the massage.

4. Re: Did Seeing Hands Blind Massage Close?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:17