We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking in granada

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
reading
Level Contributor
132 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
parking in granada

we are looking at renting a home in Granada that does not have parking. The problem is we will have a rental car. Is there any secure parking near santa lucia street one block west of panamena. Is there a garage or lot with security and what are parking costs. We are not interested in shuttles, have tried it in the past and greatly prefer the freedom of our own vehicle. If there is no good parking option we will look outside of city for another option. thanks

Granada Nicaragua
Level Contributor
951 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking in granada

You wil find plenty of lots for your car….based on where you will be within two blocks…three at most.

Most will be uncovered, but a few have sheds.

About 20-25 bucks a month and good security. Will not potent against nuclear attacks, but keeps the a drone at bay.

I have a car and use a lot…so this is not theory, but fact.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking in granada

The people that you are renting the house from can tell where exactly you can find one, if you do by night it will be about C$20.00 TO C$30.00 Cordobas per night. I live close to Santa Lucia and the only i can think of is about four blocks from where you are in th east direction, right by Favilli tile factory

3. Re: parking in granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 07:16