We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market Days

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
146 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Market Days

Thanks everyone, what nearby Markets on a Monday or Tuesday in May? Like to look at Arts & Crafts and of course Cheeses & food.

3 replies to this topic
Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Market Days

The market in Gordes is very good on Tuesdays, and there are several artists there. I'd try to be there by 10 am as it gets quite busy later in the morning.

I also like the Tuesday morning market in St. Saturnin-les-Apt... special village and less visited by tourists. You'll enjoy looking around the village too.

I think there's a market in Goult on Monday... very close to Bonnieux. I love the village of Goult, but haven't ever been to the market there.

Cavaillon is a bigger town at the far western end of the Luberon... they have a big market on Monday.

Kathy

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Market Days

I just looked at your other thread. If you just have two days based in Bonnieux, I wouldn't take half of one of those days to go to the market in Cavaillon. You'll enjoy the scenery and the villages of Gordes or St. Saturnin much more.

Kathy

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
146 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Market Days

Thank you, Thank You

Reply to: Market Days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted