We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meribel, Morzine or Val d'isere

Ballina, Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Meribel, Morzine or Val d'isere

Hi!

I am travelling to the Alps in in February 2013 with my 13 year old daughter and 15 year old nephew. I'am organizing with a travel agency who has recommended 3 chalets one in Meribel, one in Morzine and one in Val D'Isere! I am not sure which to choose! The chalets are catered so I am not to worried about food but I would still like a town with plenty of Cafes, bars, restaurants etc. I would also like a town with things to do besides ski, like shopping, cinema, museums etc.

I would also appreciate info. on the skiing in these areas like is there slopes for beginners. Can we get private tours for the 3 of us?

Thank you

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,111 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meribel, Morzine or Val d'isere

I am going to Meribel as a non skier, and I am not too sure there will be much for me to do other than relax, which sounds fine by me, or take the pods up the mountains. Can't commenton the others, presume you have posted there too.

2. Re: Meribel, Morzine or Val d'isere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Meribel