We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chalet Leonardo

Which Meribel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Chalet Leonardo

Hi everyone

I am staying at Chalet Leonardo in February (through Crystal) which I believe is about 15 mins or so walk from the lift stations. Does the chalet put a shuttle bus on and is it doing so again this season? I have read some reviews from last season and that would be a great feature.

thanks

Iain

Talloires, France
Level Contributor
362 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chalet Leonardo

I would recommend e-mailing Crystal to get a definite answer.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chalet Leonardo

There are free shuttle buses throughout Meribel, don't know if you are on the route, or if that is what you mean. Have fun!

Manchester
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chalet Leonardo

Hi both

Thanks for your responses. It sounds like there is definitely an easy to use local bus close by but I'm still not sure about a specific Leonardo/Crystal shuttle. Will report back after the trip in case its useful for others.

cheers, Iain

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chalet Leonardo

It's a very impressive service, I would be surprised if there would be anything else. They go all over the place, frequently, and stick to the timetables that are posted on the bus stops.

5. Re: Chalet Leonardo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Meribel