We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NN Amtrak Station

Which Newport News hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, Va
Level Contributor
10 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
NN Amtrak Station

I am coming in to the NN Amtrak station about noon. Will there be a cab there that I can grab to take downtown to my hotel? the hotel is about 6 miles away.

Ranson, West...
Level Contributor
535 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NN Amtrak Station

I do not know if cabs sit waiting outside of the Amtrak station, but an easy way to find out would be to call them- here is their number- (757) 245-3589. If you find that cabs are not waiting, one of the recommended taxi services is Yellow Cab that you can call when you arrive at the station- 757-855-1111. Perhaps call them as soon as you pull in to the station, then by the time you get your bags they should be there.

What hotel are you staying at, may I ask? Many local hotels offer shuttle service to/from the Amtrak station.

2. Re: NN Amtrak Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 18:16