We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Katerina Naxos Agios Prokopious

Which Naxos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Katerina Naxos Agios Prokopious

Any info on this hotel would be appreciated.Thx.

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
416 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Katerina Naxos Agios Prokopious

Hello zoenic and welcome to the forum

I see you are following Greek Travellers good advice and are now looking to stay at Ag Prokopios.

I have not stayed at Katerina hotel so cant comment but have called in to get info and it seems pleasant enough to me. It is located in a quiet area just behind the main square so is near to everything, bus stop to Naxos and Plaka; shops; bars; tavernas etc and of course the lovely beach.

I hope this helps and that someone who has stayed there can provide a review.

London
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Katerina Naxos Agios Prokopious

Hi just wondering if you did stay at this hotel and how it was? I am staying there in July. Thanks

toronto
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Katerina Naxos Agios Prokopious

May see you there we are goin there in July as well. I did not receive much more info. on the place.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Katerina Naxos Agios Prokopious

Have found their web site, looks nice.

We are going again to Naxos in Sept, would be interested in your opinion of Katerinas. Perhaps you could send me a message when you return?

If you get the chance could you please ask what they charge in mid Sept for a week.

Thanks

Steve

Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
244 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Katerina Naxos Agios Prokopious

We stayed at Katerina many years ago. Its a very good hotel. Good sized rooms with balconies overlooking the nice pool. We go back to Naxos most years and now stay a couple of doors away. Katerina does not seem to have changed at all. Managed by a friendly German couple I recal. Reason we stay elsewhere is that we rather not pay extra for the unheated pool when the more inviting beach/sea is just 100m away.

6. Re: Hotel Katerina Naxos Agios Prokopious

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town