We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ktel Bus Times in Andros

Which Andros hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ktel Bus Times in Andros

Hi, I noticed that Ktel Bus timetables have been taken off the english website. Does anyone have a bus timetable for Andros ?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ktel Bus Times in Andros

Hi;

Bus times are linked to the arrival and departure times of the ferries; I now of no internet site with Andros bus times on.

Cheers,

Malcolm

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ktel Bus Times in Andros

as malcolm says,buses will always meet ferries for onward transit to batsi and andros town.depending on wehen you are going,there might not be too many other services as i was there last late june and they were infrequent.luckily i like walking !!!

3. Re: Ktel Bus Times in Andros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Andros
Recent Conversations