We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groceries/Market in Minori

Which Minori hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Groceries/Market in Minori

We are flying to Naples and have arranged for a driver to take us to Minori on a Saturday evening. Will there be any places to purchase a few groceries for Sunday? Would we be better off asking our driver to stop somewhere in a bigger town such as Naples?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Groceries/Market in Minori

let me know if you have replies to your question. I am shortly going to Minori so would be interested.

Dallas
Level Contributor
67 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Groceries/Market in Minori

I will be staying in Minori in June. I'm interested to know where we can buy a few supplies as well.

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Groceries/Market in Minori

You could email your hotel/landlord and ask them also.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Groceries/Market in Minori

There is a small grocery store or alimentari at this corner: Corso Vittorio Emanuele / Via Pergola. They do close during the afternoon as most places do. This is a wonderful little town with many gelato stores or tabacchi's where you can buy soft drinks or water also.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Groceries/Market in Minori

Hope this gets to you before you leave. Groceries in Minori are obtainable - there are several stores located around the village. You just have to explore. We found the best ones (proper supermarkets) in Maoiri there are two good ones there. You can walk in - do your shopping and catch bus back. Only takes 15 mins to walk along the coast road and quite a nice walk even though lots of traffic, just stay close to the walls. We stayed in Minori for 15 days so managed to explore - it was lovely. Not so busy as all the other resorts. Some nice restaurants too - Try La Botte good meal and not expensive - some of the others are so make sure you keep you eyes on what you are ordering.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Groceries/Market in Minori

Thanks for your message. Yep, we liked Minori a lot. Much quieter than the other resorts. Nice people, most very helpful. By the time we left (15 nights) we knew minori quite well - could almost be a tourist advisor.

Lots of little grocery Stores, bakery, fruit & Veg shops - all to the back of town.

Fish Shop and a few Butchers shops as well.

Dallas
Level Contributor
67 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Groceries/Market in Minori

Suzie,

Thank you so much for these posts. We leave tonight for Italy!!! We won't actually be in Minori until 23 June. I can't wait to see Minori.

8. Re: Groceries/Market in Minori

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 14:15