We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

Which Ischia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
IA
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

Is this hotel as nice as it looks online? Is it a good value? Are there any other hotel suggestions for Ischia with a budget in mind?

Is it easy to find thermal springs in Ischia? Are they in a natural state or more like a public swimming pool? I'm going to Italy particularly for the thermal baths. Looking for a physical healing and restoration of my soul after a five year battle with daughter's illness. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

I've read several positive articles about the hotel Il Monastero, surely could find others more affordable and with closer thermal spa like the hotel Villa Verde in Forio. www.villaverdehotel.it

The whole island has about 80 thermal spas; the vast majority is within or linked to hotels.

Only 3 or 4 are free of charge and they are in some points of the coastline.

IA
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

Thanks for the response. I can't find any pictures of Villa Verde online. Do you know where this can be found? What spa is this close to? Thanks!

IA
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

I'm sorry...too many websites browsed left me confused. I see that you had attached a link with pictures. I was unable to find it on a ny travel website however.

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
81 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

Hello, check out www.hotelvillasirena.eu/ in CasamicciolaTerme Ischia, spent a very relaxing 5 nights there in May, lovely pool and spa in the basement, lovely service and meals,very good value we thought.

IA
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

Thanks for your suggestions! I like both of these properties but can't get an email response. If anyone has any other recommendations on the best value on a budget, keep 'me comin!

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

You can still contact the tourist office through

www.infiischiaprocida.it

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

Pardon, It is www.infoischiaprocida.it

I've double checked this time..

8. Re: Albergo Monasterio -Ischia Thermal Baths

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Ischia