We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Likely weather?

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
225 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Likely weather?

Hello,

I'm travelling to Ischia for my holiday on 1st September and I am starting to worry a little bit about the weather... It has started to turn cool (less than 20 degrees for the daily highs) in the UK and I am concerned that the weather in Ischia may be autumnal when we visit?

As we have limited space (one suitcase between two) I would be grateful for any advise on what the weather is likely to be like as I've never visited Italy later than mid-August before, therefore I have no idea what to expect!

Thank you in advance!

Amy

Mentioned in this post
Isola d'Ischia
Isola d'Ischia
Province of Naples, Italy
Italy
Italy
Europe
derbyshire
Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Likely weather?

I am going on the 5th. We usually go in early Sept and it is usually about 28. You may need a "cardi" in the evening if you are unlucky and we have had the very odd shower but that has been rare. It will certainly be hotter than Cheshire or Derbyshire!

One warning -when you visit Ischia you will want to go back, this will be visit number 10!

Enjoy your holiday

Mentioned in this post
Isola d'Ischia
Isola d'Ischia
Province of Naples, Italy
2. Re: Likely weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:15