We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire Camerota / Palinuro / Pisciotta

Cornwall
Level Contributor
126 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire Camerota / Palinuro / Pisciotta

We are going to be based near Camerota and are presently looking for a car hire company around this area but although I have googled and yahoo'd, nothing much is coming up. I believe that Palinuro may have some car agencies but, nothing thus far. Any info will be welcome.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,325 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire Camerota / Palinuro / Pisciotta

Yellow pages comes up with one near Palinuro, and rather to my surprise (as it is very small) one in Camerota irself. paginegialle.it/pgol/…3-palinuro But I would have thought that airport-to-airport hire was by far the best bet for this area.

Congratulations on being the first person ever to post a message in the Marina di Camerota forum!

Cornwall
Level Contributor
126 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire Camerota / Palinuro / Pisciotta

Ive printed off the names and will make contact when we get to Camerota, (hopefully the journey down wont be as complicated as it sounds!) :)

I WAS quite relieved when I eventually managed to find Marina di Camerota on a listing as I wasn't having much luck with Pisciotta or Palinuro. Really appreciate the information, am still thinking of hiring at Naples airport, just have to get clear directions how to return to the airport!

Santa Maria di...
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire Camerota / Palinuro / Pisciotta

Dear BlackieCorn.

try to extend your search on google with other keywords such as "car hire in Cilento area" "car rental in Ascea" or"....in Casalvelino"(villages close to Palinuro)

Good luck!

Cornwall
Level Contributor
126 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire Camerota / Palinuro / Pisciotta

Thanks for the tip - I managed to make contact with the car hire agency in Palinuro as mentioned in the other post and we, eventually, came to a mutually agreed price! Many thanks to everyone, this is such a great help (and relief) to get good and current advice - we old dears do sometimes get into just a little bit of panic !!

5. Re: Car hire Camerota / Palinuro / Pisciotta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2010, 04:47
Get answers to your questions about Marina di Camerota