We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lido Di Jesolo to Santa Lucia Station

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Lido Di Jesolo to Santa Lucia Station

Hi, I am travelling to Lido Di Jesolo in August for a week. We are then going to to go to ROme for a a few days and are going to travel there by train.

I was owndering wha the best way is of getting from Lido Di Jesolo to Santa Lucia station in Venice? Also how long does this take as the train is at 10.27am.

We are staying at the Le Soleil hotel in Lido if that helps anyone with an answer?

Any help is much appreciated!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,273 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lido Di Jesolo to Santa Lucia Station

Bus Lido di Jesolo to Venice www.atvo.it

Train to Rome www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

www.romeinfo.com

Accommodation www.venere.com

canada
Level Contributor
7,721 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lido Di Jesolo to Santa Lucia Station

Use the Venice Mestre train station, not S Lucia. The latest bus you can take leaves Lido d J at 0915, arr Mestre at 1010.

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lido Di Jesolo to Santa Lucia Station

Thanks for your info. I assume it's quicker to get the bus to Mestre station than to get the bus and boat to Santa Lucia? When I've looked at trains they all seem to depart from Santa Lucia, do they usually call at both Mestre and Santa Lucia?

Many thanks for all your help!! It's much appreciated!!

4. Re: Lido Di Jesolo to Santa Lucia Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 05:17