We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

devizes
4 posts
Save Topic
lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

we are hoping to visit lido de jesolo in mid may can anyone tell me what the weather is like. Also has anyone stayed at the hotel miami or miami mini and if so is it recommended

Swindon, England
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

I'm afraid I can't answer your questions, as I am looking for the same information myself, but from what I've managed to find the hotel seems like a lovely little place for the price (we had to plump for the cheapest option), and the area itself is a 'seaside town' similar to what we get in the UK, only with good weather and clear sea! Day trips to other parts of Italy from the bus station seems like a must if you're staying for more than a week - I'd get bored with the seaside thing, and isn't really the 'cultural' Italy we want to experience. My partner and I will be staying there in May, so we might see you there!

Swindon, England
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

I'm afraid I can't answer your questions, as I am looking for the same information myself, but from what I've managed to find the hotel seems like a lovely little place for the price (we had to plump for the cheapest option), and the area itself is a 'seaside town' similar to what we get in the UK, only with good weather and clear sea! Day trips to other parts of Italy from the bus station seems like a must if you're staying for more than a week - I'd get bored with the seaside thing, and isn't really the 'cultural' Italy we want to experience. My partner and I will be staying there in May, so we might see you there!

devizes
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

thanks for your reply we might see u there then

Rhyl, North Wales
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

Me and my hubby are also going in May (4th) for 2 weeks and staying at this hotel, can't wait, heard so much about it. Mum parents have been and really enjoyed Lido although haven;t stayed at the Miami but I see it has good reviews. Hope you enjoy, where are you from, we live in North Wales.

berkshire
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

I wonder whether you travelled in May, and what you thought of the hotel. We are travelling in a couple of weeks. Am I right in assuming its easy to catch a bus from marco Polo airport to Lido De jesolo?

Did you go to Aqualandia? we are planning on going. I'd appreciate any suggestions for travelling around etc.

UK
Level Contributor
202 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

We stayed at the Hotel Miami a couple of years ago

we found this Hotel ok as a base and it was clean and tidy the staff approachable, the only downside if there was one was the dining room set up, we where half board and in the evening it was crowded and the staff where under a lot of pressure in providing the meals so most of the meals turned up luke warm.

Perhaps they have this situation under better control now.

Other than that, this Hotel is a great base for travel around the area, the bus stop is just across the road for either direction, tickets bought from the tabac shop on the corner, we travelled very easily across to Venice and did this a couple of times, the Hotel is a direct walk straight into

the main shopping area which closes the street in the evening. We visited the first week of June and

the weather was Hot too Hot for us, My opinion is that this Hotel is a good base and reasonably priced

for the area, we had a very good holiday.

Regards John.

derby
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

We went there a couple of years ago, lovely hotel, great price, great food, lovely staff. two minutes walk from the beach, very clean with free deck chairs and parasol. the hotel is situated just behind the main shopping/cafe/restaurant strip. highly recommend this hotel, we'd go back. weather was decent, we went in june 2006, rained once but we still had a great day. take a day trip to venice, don't use the rep, there's a small shop around the corner where you can buy tickets for next to nothing.

hope you have as good a time as we did, the trip to venice was the most memorable day i've had. it's still my fondest holiday i've had. try to learn a little italian before you go, the service you get when you try just a little bit is superb.

new york
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

Stayed at the Hotel Miami last July. Checked out after second night as there was no AC and room was "hot as hell". Food in summer camp type restaurant was horrible. On the positive hotel is clean and staff is seemingly helpful. Location was good. Obviously you get what you pay for. If one's finances allow find somewhere else.

Ireland
Level Contributor
62 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

A great hotel with a pool, it's near bus stops if you plan on going to Venice or to the main supermarket.

10. Re: lido de jesolo in may and hotel miami what is it like

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Jesolo