We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Principe Palace

Which Jesolo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
91 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Principe Palace

Hi,

We have been looking for a holiday for next June and have narrowed our search down to 5 destinations, this one is one of them.

Has anyone been to this hotel ...Principe Palace?

Would appreciate any feedback on this hotel and the area outside the hotel, the resort itself and what excursions are on offer.

Any advise or info is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sharon and Kevin

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Principe Palace

This site gives info on Lido di Jesolo

italyheaven.co.uk/veneto/lido-di-jesolo.html

The Principe Palace in situated in a very busy Piazza Area in Lido di Jesolo. But still just a short walk to the beach. There are fountains in the square just outside the hotel which they light up at night.

I have not stayed at this hotel, but there are write ups on TA.

It is easy to get to Venice by using firstly the local bus and then boat. Plus there are trips you can book to Lake Garda and also Verona.

I stayed at the Cesare Augustus Hotel in June/July as I wanted a Hotel which was located on the beach with a sea view.

Lively resort, great beach, warm sea, lots of bars, plenty of places to eat, lots of shops (designer shops and 'market' type goods shops).

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Principe Palace

This site shows the length of the beach in Lido di Jesolo

jesolo.goaround.it/en

3. Re: Principe Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2011, 07:59