We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in march

sheffield
Level Contributor
122 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
weather in march

just wondering what the weather is like in march we are thinking of going to praia sol hotel which is situated on the edge of quarteira so we can walk in to vilamoura in 10 mins anyone know what drink prices are like as i have heard mixed reviews some say it exspensive some say its same prices as england any info would be apreciated as we havnt been to portugal before

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,016 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in march

Vilamoura is definitely upmarket and drink prices won't be that much different to those in much of the UK. But if, for example, you get a gin and tonic the normal gin measure is at least double that you get at home.

Around Quarteira, which is a nice place in itself, I was there on Saturday, prices are lower. It's ages since I have been to Sheffield but where I used to come from (Kent) a pint is around £3.20; in Quarteira it's the equivalent of about £2.75.

Weather in march can be quite varied. It can be sunny and 20C, it can be wet, windy and 15C.

2. Re: weather in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:47
Get answers to your questions about Quarteira