We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albuferia in February - Weather & What to Wear - Advice Pls?

Manchester, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Albuferia in February - Weather & What to Wear - Advice Pls?

Hello, going to Albuferia (in 10 days) 20th February for a short family break.

Just wondering if there is anybody out there who can comment on what to expect weather wise? And what sort of clothing would be best to pack for day and evening?

Is it warm enough to sit out and take a dip in the pool or is it more jeans, coat & brolly?? :)

I have obviously looked online for temperature averages but they fluctuate. So it would be nice to hear from someone who is out there or a regular at this time of year.

Thanks

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve
Level Contributor
14,187 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Albuferia in February - Weather & What to Wear - Advice Pls?

Here's our national weather website with a 10 day forecast: www.ipma.pt/en/otempo/prev.localidade/…

Keep checking back as it tends to change.

The weather is very changeable at the moment.

We had rain/storm overnight and today it's quite mild with sunshine and blue sky.

Tomorrow we'll have rain and wind again.

Bring layers and an umbrella. It's far too cool for the pool, it's more jeans and a shirt and a layer and when the sun is out, find a sheltered spot and enjoy.

At night it cools off and feels rather damp.

Enjoy your holidays.

Manchester, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Albuferia in February - Weather & What to Wear - Advice Pls?

Many thanks for your reply.

I'll certainly pack my layers! :)

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
51,422 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albuferia in February - Weather & What to Wear - Advice Pls?

If it's like it was last weekend bring oilskins.

Seriously, be ready for some rain. Like I see in Manchester every time there's football on TV.

4. Re: Albuferia in February - Weather & What to Wear - Advice Pls?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Quarteira