We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses

Which Quarteira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Buses

Could anyone help with bus timetables ,I've been on eve etc. and still cannot work it out. I am looking for a bus from quarteira to loule any weekday between 1st July-5th,if any one knows time, price etc. from quarteira bus station, that would be great, Thanks.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,025 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses

www.algarvebus.info/007.htm

Still correct as far as I know. Fare is €3,25

At Quarteira and Loulé bus stations you get your ticket from the ticket office window if it is open, so do get there 5 minutes or so beforehand.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses

Thanks for that, will def do that ,I've been told about place called tavira to visit, is it poss. to get there by bus from quarteira would you know.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,025 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buses

Two buses needed - Quarteira to Faro then Faro - Tavira or you can also go by train between Faro and Tavira which is faster and cheaper than the bus.

Quarteira - Faro times www.algarvebus.info/002e.htm

Faro - Tavira and back by bus www.algarvebus.info/015.htm

Faro - Tavira and back by train www.algarvebus.info/006.htm

Faro -Quarteira bus www.algarvebus.info/002w.htm

The train and bus stations in Faro are about 150 yards apart. Beware there are few trains and buses at weekends and the early finish to services generally.

4. Re: Buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Quarteira