We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels close to Gallery at Military Circle

Which Norfolk hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oregon
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels close to Gallery at Military Circle

What hotels are closest to the Gallery at Military Circle? I think there was a Doubletree in the mall, but it must have gone out of business or changed ownership.

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Suffolk
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels close to Gallery at Military Circle

The Doubletree building is still there but I called the phone number and it's disconnected. I don't know if it's open under another name or not, try the Military Circle mall office on Monday when they reopen and ask the status, mall office is 757 461-0777. If you don't mind a short drive (5+ minutes) to the mall (if that's your destination), consider one of the motels near the airport, Hampton Inn, La Quinta, Ramada, Comfort Inn.....just look for any motel with "airport" as part of the name, most are located on or near Military Highway just north of the mall. There ia also a fairly new Candlewood Suites on Raby Rd, slightly closer to the mall. Raby Rd is more industrial than commercial but the hotel is only a block from Military hwy. There are also a few motels just across Military hwy from the mall, Econo, Americas Best, and few others but that area is a bit rough, read reviews and select based on what works for you. Post again if you have more questions. Hope this helps.

oregon
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels close to Gallery at Military Circle

Thanks for the "airport" suggestion. I got the same "no longer in service" message at Doubletree. Good idea to call the mall office on Monday. Will do that.

3. Re: Hotels close to Gallery at Military Circle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Norfolk