We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner near waterfront marriott

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
758 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner near waterfront marriott

Will be staying at the waterfront marriot for work next week. any good suggestions for dinner? (Not Joe's Crab Shack or Shulas which is in the hotel). Walking distance to hotel is good, and I don't mind a 10 minute walk.

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,856 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner near waterfront marriott

Upscale: Todd Jurich's Bistro, Trilogy Bistro, Freemason Abbey, Kincaid's

Casual: Hell's Kitchen, 219 (has recently reopened -- it had been very good and then fell apart -- not sure how it is now but I'm excited to see it return), Domo (Japanese), Max & Erma's, Sirena Cucina, Snappers, Bodega (tapas); lots of pubs along Granby St

I'll also menion Byrd & Baldwin's. It's very pricey and in the absolute worst location next to a homeless shelter, but surprisingly it's also very safe because the valet guys are all standing around outside.

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
758 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner near waterfront marriott

Thanks I think we'll try out Hell's Kitchen!

Is there a dunkin or starbucks near the hotel? Somewhere for a quick breakfast?

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,856 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner near waterfront marriott

There's a Starbucks right across the street from the hotel. But let me recommend D'Egg Diner, which is next to Starbucks. I don't think they have a web page, but they have a Facebook page with lots of photos.

4. Re: Dinner near waterfront marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Norfolk