We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calle de Cantal

Cambridge, England
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Calle de Cantal

Hi All,

My family and I are staying in a villa at Lomos Blancos on the Calle de Cantal at the end of May. I was curious as to where that places us in terms of the playa: are we at the nosiy/quiet end, and are there supermarkets nearby? I'm thinking of taking a transfer from Almeria airport rather than driving as with 2 young kids, I don't want to be driving very far if at all once I reach the villa, assuming local amenities are all within walking distance. We'll jump on a bus to go up ro the pueblo, so is a car really needed?

Any insight is gratefully received.

Many thanks.

David.

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calle de Cantal

You are about 1km away from the centro comercial, which is at the bottom of the road leading to Mojacar pueblo, with plenty of shops & a supermarket in the basement. There is a Mercadona supermarket a couple of blocks further on which is well signposted. Plenty going on around you with shops & bars the whole lenght of the very long playa. You are set back from the beach, so it shouldn't be too noisy, the streets away from the beach are mainly residential.

Re: the car - your decision. Personally, we would be lost without one, but if you don't want to drive, then opt for the transfers instead.

2. Re: Calle de Cantal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 14:30
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar
Recent Conversations