We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night out advice please!

London, UK
Level Contributor
507 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Night out advice please!

I am best man and coming to Mojacar for my mate's stag do on May 24th, we are coming to Mojacar as the other best man lives out there.

Can anyone recommend good bars open til late or even a night club to go too? We are there for 3 nights.

Thanks x

Plaza Nueva
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Fuente Publica de Mojacar
Church of Santa Maria
Churches & Cathedrals
Torre del Pirulico
UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night out advice please!

There is a list of bars & night clubs on this site. Sorry, I can't point you in the direction of any particular place as we're not late night people, but surely if the best man lives over there, he will know the best places for you to go to.

Have fun!

2. Re: Night out advice please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar
Recent Conversations