We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wheather at end of june till 5th of july

mojocar
2 posts
Save Topic
wheather at end of june till 5th of july

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows whether it will be hot when i visit pueblo indlo mojocar, i keep hearing that it rains at this time of year, i want to sunbathe not stay in all day, i will be flying out on the 28th and staying till the 5th of july, can anyone reasure me, i know that it is summer so should be good, hopefully?

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wheather at end of june till 5th of july

The weather should be perfect. Weather forecast on this site - www.inm.es/web/infmet/predi/locali/ANA.html

west sussex england
Level Contributor
66 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wheather at end of june till 5th of july

Hello, we are also flying out on the 28th but we are staying at the puerto marina aparthotel complex, cannot WAIT!!!

Warrington, England
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wheather at end of june till 5th of july

We're flying out in the morning, staying at a friends place in the pueblo, they've told us that the weather is great and the forcast is very good, we stayed there in October last year and had fantastic weather, looking forward to a week of chilling, good foodand even better vino tinto.

4. Re: wheather at end of june till 5th of july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar