We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Ronda help with route

Scotland
Level Contributor
113 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Ronda help with route

During our up coming visit to Mojacar we have planned a trip to Ronda for two nights I would appreciate any advice on which route to take ( coast road Malaga direction or up towards Granada), visited Ronda several years ago but took the train from Malaga, we are travelling by car to show family the area, any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,365 posts
3,578 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Ronda help with route

ork:

I would take the coast road all the way to Malaga. Then take the inland route, A357 to Ardales and then the A367 to Ronda.

Aguadulce, Spain
Destination Expert
for Almeria, Province of Almeria, Province of Almeria
Level Contributor
987 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Ronda help with route

The last time I went that way some of the coastal motorway had still not been completed, making the bits in between mountainous and windy. Was slowed down considerably over that route as against the A92 via Granada then A.384 and A357 and A367. Please note that the picturesque part of the drive nearer Ronda is the same from whichever direction you choose to approach.

A92 saves at least 3/4 of an hour making it approx. 4hrs drive, 30kms less (approx.) and a lot less stress. IMHO.

Vic

3. Re: Trip to Ronda help with route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Mojacar