We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torrenueva

WALES
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Torrenueva

Hi i am going here april 13th can anyone tell me what the weathr is like and what is around?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
168 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torrenueva

We just spend a week at Torrenueva Park. We traveled all over the Costa Del Sol. The weather was a bit chilly the first two day, but after that the jackets stayed in the car. We had nothing but beautiful sunshine. We made day trips to Ronda, Nerja, Malaga City, Benalmadena, and a couple of other small villages. The caves in Nerja were fantastic as well as the restaurant Merendera Ayo on the beach. Malaga City was beautiful and very cosmopolitan. Ronda was a nice trip up the mountain - we went 2 different times. We also headed up to Casabermeja to see a beautiful old cemetary build above ground. We found plenty to do in our 11 days and could have spend another week. We rented a car at the Malaga airport and drove everywhere with minimum difficulty. Check out the Malaga insider pages and almost anything by BennyMalaga as he seems to be an expert on the area. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. La Calla is a small up and coming village very close by with an Iris Pub and nice restaurant called El Gusto if you get a yearning for something non-spanish.

Have fun.

Lucy.

2. Re: Torrenueva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 02:19