We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa in mijas costa

Which Mijas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
villa in mijas costa

hi. im staying in a villa on the road calle tamarindos mijas costa. i have looked on google maps and its seems there are no restaurants in walking distance. apparently fuengirola is 25 mins walk away where there are restaurants and the beach even further. im worried now i have made a big mistake as i have children and didnt want to have to walk too far. could anyone put my mind at rest and let me know of any restaurants or bars in the area. thanks

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,847 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villa in mijas costa

Looking at googlemaps it looks like its across the other side of the N340 from Fuengirola so its more like a 40 minute walk in to get to the beach at Fuengirola. Not sure what buses run up that way either so you may have to depend on taxis to get to places, but I'm sure others may well have better information to help you.

Coin, Spain
Level Contributor
568 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa in mijas costa

Sorry to say it, but you have made a misstake.

You have to walk long distances or use a car for anything in that area.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,847 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: villa in mijas costa

I thought that Jonny, shame as the OP will even have difficulty getting to the Bioparc and other attractions from what I can see :(

4. Re: villa in mijas costa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 06:27