We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sat Nav

Which Mijas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
485 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
Sat Nav

Hi all

We're flying into Malaga and staying in a villa in Mijas, we've hired a car. It's fifteen years since I last holidayed on this coast and I quite happily drove around visiting different areas with no sat nav back then. Obviously time has gone on and I have become reliant on the inbuilt one in my car in the UK. It's expensive to hire one from our car hire provider but I will if you feel it will make my holiday experience less stressful. Does anyone, considering I have a very basic knowledge of the area have any advice as to whether I should hire a sat nav please? We'll be visiting all the major towns in the area as well as Gibraltar.

Thanks in advance.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sat Nav

Good move Rcool :) Have a great trip.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,847 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sat Nav

Have a look on the main Costa Del Sol forum in the top questions on the right hand side there is a guide to driving in Spain and explaining the recent changes in the laws.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
485 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sat Nav

Hi Ceejayblue - yep already spotted that one, thanks. We've got our eight year old with us too so I was keen to ensure I knew the rules re car seats etc.

14. Re: Sat Nav

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:15