We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar at La molineta

derbyshire
14 posts
Save Topic
Bar at La molineta

Does anyone know if this bar is still open. When we were there last year it was being run by a spanish guy called Reuben.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar at La molineta

as far as i know it is open was when i was last there in april. can not tell you what days though.

he has a great knack of being open when i go by on the bus but closed when i walk down

derbyshire
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar at La molineta

Thanks so much I know what you mean about his opening times !!!

Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
989 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar at La molineta

I have yet to work out the opening times.....Jerome is right, whenever I walk down the Higueron and up the killer hill into Molineta it is always closed, but when I take the bus.......

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar at La molineta

glad i am not the only one it happens to as an aside joanandmatt have you ever got off the bus at molineta never seen anyone get off there

Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
989 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar at La molineta

Jerome, I don't think I've ever known the bus to stop at Molineta!

derbyshire
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bar at La molineta

When i go I stay at La Molineta and the bus stops just next to the bar

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bar at La molineta

thanks for that.

i have never seen anyone get off as joanand matt say but might be the best way to get a beer at least it would save the walk or hike as it is more like

8. Re: Bar at La molineta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Frigiliana
More Frigiliana Topics