We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet summer 2014

w62
London
Level Contributor
820 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet summer 2014

Flights are now on sale. Move quickly as our flight price rose by £20 within an hour or so (and that was after doing the delete cookies trick and checking on another PC.)

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet summer 2014

thanks for posting i had a quick look last night. seem to be a little higher than normal for the dates i use.

as you say popular dates rising quickly. ryanair not out yet but have seen there prices drop for my dates for the first time this year. i am lucky that i have a choice of about 6 airports to choose from so some serious searching afoot.

w62
London
Level Contributor
820 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet summer 2014

I have booked mine- they are about £75 more than the same time last year! But they are still cheaper than Monarch. And Ryan Air fly from Stansted which isn't convenient. Besides which I detest Michael O'Leary with a passion and would rather walk to Spain than line his pockets. lol

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet summer 2014

i know what you mean. just had a quick look and ryanair are out. not checked last few days so dont know when they appeared. i have always flew easyjet till last year when i noticed a bigger gap than usual between prices. last few flights with ryanair and i must admit i have had no problems at all. but i know what you mean

enjoy your trip

w62
London
Level Contributor
820 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet summer 2014

8 months to go and counting!

5. Re: Easyjet summer 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Frigiliana
More Frigiliana Topics