We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Cultures Festival 2014

Ely, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Three Cultures Festival 2014

Hello

Could anyone tell me whether the dates for the 2014 Three Cultures Festival have been announced yet?

Many thanks

Janet

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,647 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

Janet:

I cannot find any announcement for 2014 dates. However here is the web page of the organization that handles it:

http://www.festivalfrigiliana3culturas.net/

You could check every so often. In 2013 it was in August.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

Hi Janet dates not out yet and not for a while I am afraid. Look at the web page Benny suggests for updates they will post event list on there . It is always about the same time of year so that will give you a rough idea of dates. If staying in Nerja they run a free bus

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

Hi Janet dates not out yet and not for a while I am afraid. Look at the web page Benny suggests for updates they will post event list on there . It is always about the same time of year so that will give you a rough idea of dates. If staying in Nerja they run a free bus if you keep an eye on forum here I will post dates when they appear but don't expect it for a good few months

Ely, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

Thank you for your answers Benny and Jerome!

I didn't think the dates had been announced yet as I couldn't find them myself, but thought it was worth asking!

We have been to Frigiliana many times but have only managed the Three Cultures festival once (and loved it), and want to time our holiday this year so that we don't miss it! Guess we'll just have to plump for the last two weeks in August :-)

Janet

Cambridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

Just found out from the town hall that the festival is the last weekend in August 28th to 31st.

Ely, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

Thank you Kathryn xx

Edited: 08 January 2014, 23:45
Ely, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

Thank you Kathryn xx

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

dates are now on web site

here is a wee taster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Srkgfd_P2I

9. Re: Three Cultures Festival 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Frigiliana
Recent Conversations
More Frigiliana Topics