We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant near Taylot hotel

devon
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant near Taylot hotel

hi i am staying at an apartment next to the taylot hotel, we dont arrive till 9 pm and i need to eat [with kids] asap, so i dont want to walk too far, is there anywhere close bu#y that i can go tot hats reasonable ?

7 replies to this topic
Essex
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
557 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant near Taylot hotel

There are several bars/restaurants just outside the Talayot so you shouldn't have a problem getting something to eat and drink at that time.

Mentioned in this post
Talayot
Talayot
1,088 Reviews
Menorca, Spain
Yorkshire UK
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant near Taylot hotel

You are very near to loads of places to eat. If you want English style food turn left out of the hotel to Cala Bona and there after the Atalon hotel you will find a strip of lots of places. Try the Cats Whiskers , they serve good food,. Just before the Atalon is another small strip of restaurants including local Spanish, Greek and English style food and are nice people. Personally I would avoid Carlos just to the left of the hotel. It looks nice but they rip you off on drinks and try to get you to upgrade your meal. There is an Indian just to the right of the hotel and if you like that type of food they are great. Again a personal issue but the Mastil also is not that good just past the Indian but the place next door the Italian type food is good.

Mentioned in this post
Cala Bona
Cala Bona
Majorca, Spain
devon
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant near Taylot hotel

thanks guys ,

devon
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant near Taylot hotel

thanks , how far is the walk to the cala bona restaurants?

devon
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant near Taylot hotel

Also looking for breakfast place, nice ad cheap id possible as we wont have had time to go supermarket . thanks

london
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant near Taylot hotel

A nice 15-20 min walk to the harbour area although you will pass lots of eateries on the way , theres plenty of Restaurants near the Taylot but again if you walk toward Cala Bona you will pass quite a few offering breakfast , i csnt reccomend one as i always have breakfast in the hotel .

Mentioned in this post
Cala Bona
Cala Bona
Majorca, Spain
Yorkshire UK
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant near Taylot hotel

To walk to Cala Bona is easy and should take you around 15/20 mins taking it steady.

Mentioned in this post
Cala Bona
Cala Bona
Majorca, Spain
Reply to: Restaurant near Taylot hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor