We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

globales sumba info

Which Cala Millor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bolton england
Level Contributor
208 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
globales sumba info

just wondering do i need to take my kettle ,hairdryer,how much are room safes and what about towels any one been,,,,,,

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: globales sumba info

you will not need hair dryer kettle yes these 2 hotels next door to each other are sister hotels mainly germans and spanish but the food is best i have ever had in majorca nice hotels entertainment not to good but wait till you see the desserts you will say WOW rooms are lovely all have sea view flat screen tv carpet on the floor staff are nice and helpful most ppl will be all inclusive lots of bars and shops in cala millor enjoy

bolton england
Level Contributor
208 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: globales sumba info

cheers buddystar 10 days to go NEED SOME SUN

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: globales sumba info

your welcome sir

4. Re: globales sumba info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor
Recent Conversations