We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location Help

Uk
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Location Help

Hi we are looking at some apartments to stay in which are located I think near the Fantasy Park at the top end of Cala Millor towards Sa Coma and near to the mini golf on the roundabout. Aparently they are across the field (serviced by a tarmac lane), my question is does anyone know of these apartments, the one we are looking at is called the Shirley Apartment. and how far to walk into centre of cala millor on an evening to get something to eat. Sorry to be vague but this is the only thing i have to go on, so any info would be great.

Buggy 4 Fun
Day Trips, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Viu Aventura
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Climbing Tours
Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Location Help

Quick google retrieves no relevant results, but Cristina apartments comes up several times. Could they be the same?

Uk
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location Help

Thanks for your reply. No I know where the Christina Apartments are. The Shirley apartment i have been told are on the road upto Sa Coma on the right hand side leaving Cala Millor and can be seen across the field from the mini golf place. They look lovely inside and are available but in my head feel they are maybe too far out of the resort. We like to eat and drink more central cala millor and into cala bona sometimes. Would you agree?

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Location Help

Can't really offer much help. We are locals, and don't stay in the hotels.

The Bouganvilla, for example, is quite some distance from the strip, but many people seem to like it. They do of course, have a free shuttle to the strip.

I think it's a matter of personal preference. Problem is that you may have a hard time getting a booking down on the strip now. Even if you can get one, may be a bit pricey.

Anyway, I hope you get something that suits you!

Uk
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location Help

thanks for your help. We have got another one sorted near the Talayot Hotel only bug bear is its on the fourth floor with no lift and now begining to think this will be a nightmare, not that we are unfit as such not fans of climbing a load of stairs especially when its hot. The guy will happily swap the apartment for this one over on the Sa Coma road, hence my reason for asking.

5. Re: Location Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor
Recent Conversations