We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cala Millor Nightlife \ Explore the Island

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cala Millor Nightlife \ Explore the Island

Hello Travellers!

I am going to Cala Millor by myself in two weeks. How is the nightlife over there? Is it good? What about things to explore around or in all Island? Thanks for the tips!

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cala Millor Nightlife \ Explore the Island

Cala Millor has very nice nightlife - lots of bars, restaurants, spacious beachfront promenade, ambiance. Also a lot of choices in dining shopping, drinking, etc - from the German-dominant southern strip to the British-dominant Cala Bona at the north end of the strip, and very mixed nationalities in between. None of it is insane like Magaluf. Really enjoyable.

There are lots of activities, watersports, bike hire, scooter hire, boat hire, boat trips, etc. There's plenty of walking - you can explore the seafront on foot from Sillot all the way up to Costa de los Pinos.. a long, long way (10-15 km at least).

A car is by far the most convenient way to explore the island. But there's pretty good (and cheap) public transport as well. For example, take the bus from Cala MIllor to Manacor on Monday morning for the market (about 1/2 hour journey) and then the train from Manacor to central Palma for the day (a little over 1 hour). You can also hop off the train in Inca or at Festival Park (big outlet mall) Total cost less than €8 per person each way.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cala Millor Nightlife \ Explore the Island

Thank you very much for your tips! Looks like I made a great choice to stay in Cala Millor. Is there any place close to Cala Millor where I can do Paragliding? If not, where about I can do it?

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cala Millor Nightlife \ Explore the Island

Yep, they have paragliding trips right on the beach in central Cala Millor. Don't know the cost. It's not ridiculously expensive, but not cheap either.

Sale, United Kingdom
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cala Millor Nightlife \ Explore the Island

Was there last week - Paragliding can be booked from the little wooden huts at the jetty - IIRC it was around 50 euros and you can do dual paraglides with a friend slightly cheaper.

Cala Millor is a great little place - try The Rose n Crown for some friendly english folks...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cala Millor Nightlife \ Explore the Island

Just back on Tuesday, been going for last 7 years. If you want a nice little bar small and friendly look no further than Bar bamboo, Rob and Jab fab hosts. Rob also does Karaoke Monday to Friday 9:30 pm at the Sportsm an Bar right at end of Cala Millor, great fun. Also if you are at the Jetty look in at Beach Boys bar great brandy coffee from Sue and Ian. You will love it!

6. Re: Cala Millor Nightlife \ Explore the Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor