We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult only hotels

Which Cala Millor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Adult only hotels

We are looking for a nice 4 star adult only hotel near the beach in the centre, nothing against kids just ours are grown up now. Any advice please?

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Adult only hotels

May have to go here after all my other choice is fully booked, A lot of reviews say this is mostly german orientated and they get favoured over the british, is this the case?

Essex
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
538 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Adult only hotels

Sent you another private message.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
178 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Adult only hotels

We are going to The Levante Park Hotel, which is adults only and is also in Cala Bona. We have never been here before, so hope it's good. :-) Sue.

Yorkshire UK
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Adult only hotels

The Alicia has also started a no children policy I think. If they havnt there doesnt seem many around when I call in . I know it was on the cards they would be doing that but not sure if it is implemented yet. It a sizable hotel and is on the front just a few minutes nearer to Cala Bona than the Bonamar. Nice hotel , expensive I think, but they have spent a lot of cash on it.

suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Adult only hotels

looks greatprotur bonamar thankyou

16. Re: Adult only hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor
Recent Conversations