We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sumba/Borneo hotels

paignton
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sumba/Borneo hotels

Hi

We will be staying in one of these hotels in two weeks time, does anyone know if you can eat and drink at both hotel as I will be joined by my sister the next day, we are worried we will not be in same hotel. Thanks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sumba/Borneo hotels

We was there a few years back and you could only eat in the hotel you was in ,but could drink in either ...hopefully this will change now and not be a problem to you .

If I was you I would ask if it was possible to eat together the staff were fantastic and could hopefully bend the rules a little if it is still like when we was there x

paignton
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sumba/Borneo hotels

Thank you for replying, we have emailed the hotel. Fingers crossed

Northants
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sumba/Borneo hotels

Hi, if you are staying all inclusive you will have to wear a coloured wrist band the Sumba and Borneo have different colours so that the staff know whether or not to charge you for drinks etc, if no all inc then you will be charged for drinks etc and have to provide your room number, you also have to provide your room number in the dining room on entry and they check on a list to whether you are AI again and present you with a bill at your table if not AI. I stayed at the Borneo for 6 nights from 13th May 2014 but was actually booked in at the Sumba, and was given the option to stay at the Borneo instead, as that was were I was dropped off , the Dumba is only a few metres away, so it may be worth asking if your sister can be in the same hotel as yourself, the staff are very helpful.

Borneo is a great hotel and recently refurbished, sure you will enjoy it.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sumba
Hotel Sumba
264 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
paignton
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sumba/Borneo hotels

Thank you, that's answered our query, we've emailed the hotel so hopefully we will be in the same hotel.

10 days and counting.

5. Re: Sumba/Borneo hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor