We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eroski supermarket

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Eroski supermarket

I read that there's an Eroski supermarket close to Protur Atalaya apartments. Does anyone know if they stock jars of baby food and formula?

glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eroski supermarket

yes here is a link doirboy. also a big lidl as well …grupoeroski.com/supermarket/…

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eroski supermarket

The Eroski is across the road and is great for cheap beer etc. if your self catering there is a large Eroski in Sa Coma which is a taxi ride away but worth it to stock up, it's about 7 euros each way but sells everything ( it's along the same lines of Asda in the UK). There is a lovely small bar around the corner of Atalaya that sells chickens and ribs etc of a rotisserie , when we stayed at the Atalaya we used to have chicken salad most days. Try to get a high up floor facing the sea as if your on the lower 5 floors you get a lot of noise from the British Buldog bar under the left hand side of the hotel. We were on the 9th and had lovely views. Have a look at my review of Atalaya . Any questions drop me a line.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eroski supermarket

Very helpful...thanks for both your replies

4. Re: Eroski supermarket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor
Recent Conversations