We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

I am stay in Sa Coma October this year and have been told that it will be quite quiet around October and should explore Cala Millor as there will be more going on. As a first time traveller I am unaware of what is in Cala Millor and wondering if anyone can tell me what's there & also if the Sa Coma Wednesday market is still on mid October?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

First week in October should be OK.After that all the resorts seem to wind down but the hotel prices are very keen then.Cala Millor will be the busiest and you can get a service bus from Sa Coma.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

Thank you :) What types of things are there to do in Cala Millor? Any decent shops?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

Yes some good shops (according to my wife!) who had a leather jacket tailored for her in 5 days. Good leather and shoe shops.No department stores.Nice place:wide,open traffic-free prom stretching as far as Cala Bona.Choice of restaurants and bars even in October.Not as much going on then as in midsummer eg boat trips.But there are people there year round.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

Cala Millor has a substantial local resident population, so it never really "closes down". In fact, November is a lovely time to go. Many things still open, just you and a few others on the beach!

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

Thank you for all your answers :) really helped, I was panicking that there was going to be nothing to do but now I know I just need to jump in a taxi.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

Thank you for all your answers :) really helped, I was panicking that there was going to be nothing to do but now I know I just need to jump in a taxi.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

Can I suggest that you get a taxi up to the Friday Market at Son Severa. Get there about 10.30 it closed about 1ish. Nice square where the church is so sit and have a drink in one of the places there. Just around the corner about 20 metres from the square is a unfinished church that serves as a place for weddings and other events . You would never believe it existed there its really nice. Taxi should just cost you about 3 or 4 Euro its about a mile outside Cala Millor. If you travel back on the road to Cala Millor you will pass Pistoleta rest. on the roundabout . They do a great buffet lunch with all sorts to chose from plus a bottle of wine for around 9 Euro. Its great value with plenty of food ( you will not eat again that day) and space both inside and outside.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

Brilliant! Thank you calamillorbm

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,096 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

My trip report may give you some additional ideas:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g580286-i10462-k…

Enjoy!

10. Re: Things to do Sa Coma/ Cala Millor - October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor
Recent Conversations