We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T bone steak

england
Level Contributor
63 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
T bone steak

Hello there

We're going to Cala Ratjada next month and I was wondering where the best restaurant is to get the biggest and best T bone steak

thanks in advance

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,645 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T bone steak

Cala Ratjada is a very German resort, as a result you may find things are more aimed at the Bratwurst and Sauerkraut rather than Steak & Chips. Not saying you wont find somewhere though as there are loads of restaurants around the harbour front and along the footpath along the cliffs towards Son Moll beach. Its a nice resort though and I'm sure you'll enjoy it there.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: T bone steak

Nowhere near Cala Ratjada, but in Sineu, there is a steak restaurant on the square, reputed to have some of the finest steaks on the island. It's a German place, can't quite remember the name, but Sineu isn't exactly New York city. You'll find it easily.

There is another place which I can directly vouch for. It's on your way to Cala Ratjada from the airport - at the last roundabout before you reach Manacor on the MA-15 motorway (6 Km before you reach Manacor). It's called "Es Cruce" (the crossing).

It's a very popular Mallorquin restaurant, very spacious, clean and well-run, and they have a traditional wood-fired grill.

The food is fresh and very good, large portions, the desserts are dreamy (try their home made Crema Catalana) the service is friendly and excellent, and the price is unbelievably inexpensive. Most complete meals are around €5-€8. Wine is €3-€5 per bottle.

Have the "Entrecote" (€14.95 for a complete meal with potatoes, salad, etc.) It's a very big, juicy cut of steak grilled on the wood fire. You'll thank me.

england
Level Contributor
63 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T bone steak

Thanks a lot for the suggestions

Can't wait to try.

4. Re: T bone steak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Cala Ratjada
Recent Conversations