We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

picafort parc hotel in october 2007????

west lothina
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
picafort parc hotel in october 2007????

hi there i am looking to go here in october 2007. i am im my 20's and am looking for just a quiet week away with my other half also in his 20's. my mum has been here two years in a row 2005 and 2006 and loved it i was just wondering if anyone had any comments to add or tips etc. does this hotel offer the drinks package the other gold hotels offer and how much is it and how much are the drinks on there own roughly????? how far is it from porto pollensa???? what is the nearest town with bars in??? if anyone can help that would be great thanks so much

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
307 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: picafort parc hotel in october 2007????

If your mum has been there I'm sure she can tell you that there is nobody there younger than 50/60. It´s about half an hour driving from Porto Pollensa

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: picafort parc hotel in october 2007????

Hi Laura

The only thing I would say about October - the north of the island can see some very changeable weather at that time of year.

If you want to stay up in the North I would take a look at Cala Ratjada. There are some really great deals to be had at that time of year.

It is a quiet, mainly german resort but with some nice restaurants and bars.

Lanska

3. Re: picafort parc hotel in october 2007????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort
Recent Conversations