We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

viva holiday village

Wirral
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
viva holiday village

came back from h/v costa del sol on sat,booked to go to holiday village viva majorca next may. Taking our three year old grandson on his first holiday abroad. Would like to know if it is ok for little ones i-e safe as i read there is no securitry like there is in benalmadena. Thanks.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,167 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: viva holiday village

Hi

My daughter actually works in the creche at the Viva and I can assure you they are all qualified staff and there is loads of good reviews about the kids' club there.

I know the other staff there and I would be very happy leaving my 3 year old with them.

You'll be fine! Have a good time.

If you have any questions when you get there, ask for Emma (she's waiting to find out where they are sending her next season but it's likely to be the Viva as they all got on so well and it's a good village)

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: viva holiday village

We stayed at the HV Viva last year and it was fantastic as is HV Sun Tropical in Lanzarote. You will have a fantastic time

Wirral
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: viva holiday village

Thanks for your reply. I am sure we will have a great time

4. Re: viva holiday village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 02:19