We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberostar vell mari - suitable for walking difficulties

dunfermline
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
iberostar vell mari - suitable for walking difficulties

Thinking of going to iberostar vell mari - I have walking difficulties and wonder if it would be suitable for me. What would be the best room to ask for that would be near everything. Also is there plenty to amuse a 13 year old

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iberostar vell mari - suitable for walking difficulties

Sorry I cant help you with your query, but did read somewhere that there is a flat walkway along beach, so maybe possible?.

Also thinking of booking this Hotel for October school break.

dunfermline
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iberostar vell mari - suitable for walking difficulties

thanks for your reply. We would not be going till next summer so if you go in October you could maybe let me know what you think.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iberostar vell mari - suitable for walking difficulties

I certainly will do if I book up. At moment its between here or back to Benidorm

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iberostar vell mari - suitable for walking difficulties

I will post a review but wanted to just quickly reply, just got back and its fantastic place. Initial question re: walking, its very flat ground, lifts to upper floors. Theres a few little ledges I only noticed these due to having a pram. There are lots of slopes which my 21 month old loved. Re13yr old, I think they will love it as long as there are other children the same age. There is a couple of pool tables and lots of sporting activities that they try and include teens in , football, water sports etc. The clubs are aimed more for the littler ones.The entertainment is ok for all ages.

5. Re: iberostar vell mari - suitable for walking difficulties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort