We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chocolate

Which Ca'n Picafort hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stockport, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Chocolate

We're off to Ca'n Picafort in 2 weeks. Me and my good lady would really like to try "chocolate con churros", does anybody know if there is a place in Ca'n Picafort that serves these bad boys ??

Carlton Colville...
Level Contributor
337 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chocolate

They sell them at the market on Friday morning. Wonderful. Have a great time.

Stockport, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chocolate

That's wonderful how on earth do I get to the market, does the market go by a particular name so I can ask for it in a taxi or something like that I'm absolutely desperate to try one of these chocolate drinks they look marvellous

Essex
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
530 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chocolate

Think it would be the market at the Son Baulo end of the resort, a street away from the Picafort Park hotel.

Stockport, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chocolate

Thanks alot... I'll report back after the trip and confirm.

1. To confirm location.

2. Confirm how tasty they are.

Rgds

Ian & Family

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chocolate

Mmmmm freshly made churros, sadly it seems to be difficult to get freshly made ones. Quite often they are frozen ready made ones and may have been sitting for a while waiting on a customer :-(

Carlton Colville...
Level Contributor
337 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chocolate

Yes the market is where you say #3. The churros are freshly made at the market and are the best. Hayzer is right in saying so many are now the frozen ones but are still quite nice when eaten dunked in the thick hot choc drink. Just a bit of a disappointment when you get the frozen type served with just a thin modern hot choc. Not the same.

7. Re: Chocolate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 12:42
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort
Recent Conversations