We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarkets C'an Picafort

Which Ca'n Picafort hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Supermarkets C'an Picafort

Hi

Can anybody give me any pointers, how far is the nearest supermaket to the Iberostar Vell Mari. I have read some reveiws from a few years ago that say they are quit a walk. Looking to stay in July so any pointers would be great.

Thanks

Edited: 22 May 2012, 09:57
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarkets C'an Picafort

Theres a large Mercadona close ish but its a good half a mile away which in July's heat would be a bit of a trek with a load of shopping.

The hotel has a bus stop right outside on a route which runs directly past the supermarket though which is an option...

Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarkets C'an Picafort

Brilliant thanks for that, judging by some of the revies I expected it to be miles, a bit of a sweat on will lose some of the pounds I expect to put on anyway !!

Thanks again

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supermarkets C'an Picafort

Mercadona is by far the cheapest and if you can hack the walk saves you a lot v's Spar prices for the same products.

4. Re: Supermarkets C'an Picafort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort
Recent Conversations