We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Hotel Tonga

Brighton, England...
5 posts
Save Topic
Club Hotel Tonga

Hi,

Can anyone help me?

Myself and my girlfriend are going to Ca'n Picafort on the 14th October for a weeks winter holiday, we are not clubbing mad but would like to know if there are ant late (1:00am-3:00am) pubs, bars, clubs open around the resort and if said places would be open in the week that we go?

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Hotel Tonga

the club skau on the main strip should be open till late, opposite is barracuda bar which is good for cocktails, the red lion is ok and does karoke, trotters bar is a good night with a quiz,bingo and karoke, plenty of bars around im sure you will find a few open, ps charlies disco could also be open,

Brighton, England...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Hotel Tonga

Thank's for the help, so I can now sleep at night knowing it won't be like a ghost town!!

Thank You for your help.

3. Re: Club Hotel Tonga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort
Recent Conversations